Looking for a communicative, polite and goal-oriented colleague, who would be able to express their opinion confidently and know how to be heard.
Your daily tasks will include:
▪ Professional and collaborative communication with customers in English, by phone and email.
▪ Conducting account reconciliations, controlling data records, managing debt collection process
▪ Evaluating customers for credit worthiness, setting up credit terms, preparing amendments to sales contracts
▪ Cooperation with other departments and colleagues from the Riga office as well as our subsidiary in North America
▪ Cooperation with finance and credit guarantee institutions on payments and export security issues
Key competences & skills required:
▪ Excellent communication and argumentation skills
▪ Experience in working with debtors, good payment collection skills
▪ Ability to communicate on all levels with customers and management
▪ Excellent command of Latvian and English
▪ Experience in or knowledge of accounting
▪ Emotionally controlled decision-making ability
▪ Interesting and challenging daily work in a friendly and professional team
▪ An opportunity to work in one of the main export-orientated Latvian IT companies
▪ Health insurance (after probationary period)
If you meet the requirements above, please send your cover letter and resume to the e-mail email@example.com until 12 April 2017. We will contact the candidates who will be included in the next selection round.